DoD|Kitty Cat World pt 1 DoD|Kitty Cat World pt 1

Rut Row Shaggy! Cats have taken Rover the Rorld!

An interesting concept for a cartoon. I like the idea of it, but reading your notes about it makes me turn my head to its side in confusion. Sides that, the animation is very good, you have great talent.

NothingBetter NothingBetter

Hell ya to Postal Service

love the song of course, but the animation was very pretty, but a little simple. A little lip-sinking would of made it 10 times better.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

ya!

love it! love the song, i spent 3 hours looking for it after wards!

Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

oolala, new minty sexy smell!

I love how much unique this is, yet staying to it's same sexy roots! some parts are a little scratchy, and the guy's hair is tad to weird for my enjoyment, but w/e

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

wa-hoo

I love this game, but i forgot the name of it, so i now found it randomly again! ya for me!

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

OMFG! so fun!

very addicting! love the music, love the talent of programing, love it love it love it!

PokemonX ReMastaFied PokemonX ReMastaFied

Real Tight dude.....

Poke'mon 4ever man, who knew Poke music could be so drematic...could of been a bit more...faster and more rocked out, but still sweet

HouseMasta responds:

Thanks for the review.

crazy motercycle crazy motercycle

ExciteBike Never Rocked So HARD!!!

woot! that is a very cool song, and you got so many i don't no where to start, so i pick this one and all i got to say is woot! good job, and thanks for the positive review on my songs!

Chronamut responds:

noo problem glad u liked it - and listen to them all! I COMMAND YOU!

-shawn-

Mystical Violence Mystical Violence

If Ninjas could dance, they'd dance to this...

....wow, not to bad! I think this is a real nice slab of music meat. Very dancish, but still keeps a real kick ass sence to it a little short though, as i write this review i've already heard it repeat like a dozen times, but good!