Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2 Twinkle Revue Sim Date 2

oolala, new minty sexy smell!

I love how much unique this is, yet staying to it's same sexy roots! some parts are a little scratchy, and the guy's hair is tad to weird for my enjoyment, but w/e

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

wa-hoo

I love this game, but i forgot the name of it, so i now found it randomly again! ya for me!

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

OMFG! so fun!

very addicting! love the music, love the talent of programing, love it love it love it!

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Yay for Pokeballs!

Very nice, i enjoied it a lot, i got bored of looking at the same backround and the same music, but many claps and such for the effort!

Insane X-Men Insane X-Men

Ever heard of 'backround music?!?!"

Dude, i liked it, I thought the graphics were great except one thing: AUDIO! I don't normally care, but i felt that the silent action was leaving a bad feeling in my stomach, and i would sit there crying as I read the extenive diolog in the 'special class'...you have great potenial, but go to a local Radio Shack and buy a 5$ mike...for the love oh god, please...

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

hee hee....BOOM, BITCH!!!!

X-D very fun!

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

Horray!!!

Nothing beats a day like watching Lord of the Rings and playing Demonic Defence!

Make Red Dead Make Red Dead

kill red? Impossible!

it's really hard....immpossible hard...like it's 20 to one...it's like Golden Eye: Rodge Agent times 1000000!

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

Fun...but pointless

kinda cute...but boring real fast...still nice for a laugh..B for effort, cute and worth playing..but only for a minite

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

Saving the world never felt so good....

That was s-w-e-e-t!!! very fun and enjoyable, a very nice sequal and you deserve a gold star! i liked all the new wepons and bad guys, except i think the version 2.0 had more creative bad guys ( Killer Bonzi and Hitler? what's up w/ that) but i'll get over it. Also i think the sound track was lacking....V.2 had better battle music in them, anyway, sides that graphics rocked and hope you make another!